Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
|Description:||Consumes 20% of your maximum MP. Gradually restores target party member's HP and MP, increases attack speed and ranged attack speed.|
|Type:||White Magic||Skill:||Enhancing Magic|
|Casting Time:||3 seconds||Recast Time:||6 seconds|
|Cost:||20% Maximum MP||Duration:||90 seconds|
|Volatile Enmity:||Cumulative Enmity:|
|Command:||/ma "Embrava" <t>|
|Spell/Job Level Information|
- To learn this spell, speak to Erlene in the Eldieme Necropolis (S) at (J-8) while on Scholar. (Your SCH must be level 5 or higher.)
- This spell is only accessible to SCH while under the effect of the SP Ability Tabula Rasa.
- Should Tabula Rasa wear off while you are casting this spell, you will get a message stating that you cannot cast this spell when the casting completes.
- Embrava is a single status effect with three components which scale with enhancing magic skill, each of which cap at 500 skill:
- Perpetuance can be used to extend Embrava's duration.
- Penury can be used to reduce the MP cost to 10% of maximum MP.
- Accession allows Embrava effects to be extended to the target's full party within the AoE.
- Embrava can be cast on any player, it is not a party-only spell.
- All stackable forms of Regen, Refresh, and Haste will stack with Embrava's effects as it is a unique status effect.
- Can not be removed by forms of Dispel, though it can be absorbed by Extreme Purgation.
- The effect of Embrava is overwritten by (and overwrites) the effect of Kaustra.