Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Mythics receive different Aftermaths based on the specific weapon, the TP spent, the TP Tier (1000~1999, 2000~2999, or 3000), and the weapon level. Unlike Relic Aftermath or Empyrean Aftermath, which are fundamentally the same effect at all TP values, Mythics have different effects for their different Aftermath Tiers.
|Tiers (Vary Based on Weapon)|
|Level 1||Accuracy or Magic Accuracy|
|Level 2||Attack or Magic Attack Bonus|
|Level 3|| Occasionally Attacks Twice|
Occasionally deals double damage
These Tiers are typically listed in order in the weapon item description. Weapons that have been enhanced by Trial of the Magians have more potent and longer lasting Aftermath effects.
There is a surprising amount of variability in Mythic Aftermath durations, but potency is typically constant between weapons within a level. It is recommended to visit each individual page for specific duration information. Weapons that are similar and receive the same aftermath at each Tier (for instance, Ryunohige and Liberator) tend to have equal potency.
Unique Mythic Aftermath Notes
- Unlike most Relics, Empyreans and Aeonics, Mythic and Ergon Weapon Skills also grant their Aftermath bonuses to any related pets.
- Unlike any other form of "Occasionally Attacks Twice," Mythic Aftermath Level 3 can trigger once on any physical Weapon Skills (or Pet Weapon Skills / Avatar Blood Pacts ) used with the Aftermath active.
Mythic Aftermath (75)
|Standard Aftermath Duration|
|Level 1||60 Seconds|
|Level 2||90 Seconds|
|Level 3||120 Seconds|
|Magic Attack Bonus||20~29|
|Occasionally attacks twice||40%|
|Occasionally deals double damage||40%|
Mythic Aftermath (80~90)
At level 80, Mythics receive an increase in Aftermath Duration of approximately 50% across the board and an increase in Potency which carries through to the level 85 and 90 mythic weapons.
|Level 75 Duration||Level 80 Duration|
|60 Seconds||90 Seconds|
|90 Seconds||120 Seconds|
|120 Seconds||180 Seconds|
|180 Seconds||270 Seconds|
|Magic Attack Bonus||20~39|
|Occasionally attacks twice||60%|
|Occasionally deals double damage||60%|
Mythic Aftermath (95~119/III)
Level 95 Mythics also enjoy an increase in Aftermath potency which carries through to the Item Level 119 III mythic weapons.
|Magic Attack Bonus||30~49|
|Occasionally attacks twice or thrice|| 40% 2x
|Occasionally deals double or triple damage|| 40% 2x
- Mythic Aftermath Testing - L75 (Kirschy, BG)
- Tizona 180 second AM2 confirmation (Nevex, BG)
- Mythic Aftermath (80) duration change (Kellanved, BG)
- Mythic Aftermath (80) potency change (Breazy, Alla)
- Liberator AM 1/2 upgrades (Kirschy, BG)
- Mythic (90) Aftermath Testing (Kirschy, BG)
- Mythic Aftermath and WS - L90 (Kirschy, BG)
- Liberator Level 95 OA2-3 testing (Kirschy, BG)
- Tizona level 95 duration (jimbobsonofgod, BG)
- Mythic AM3 distribution (99) (Byrth, BG)