Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Navigating the Unfriendly Seas
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Examine the ??? in Arrapago Reef at (H-10) Map 1 for a cutscene.
- You no longer have to be on Corsair for the rest of this quest.
- You are asked to fish up a Hydrogauge.
- The item you need must be fished up in Al Zahbi, Aht Urhgan Whitegate, Nashmau, or the Ferry - Nashmau/Al Zahbi.
- You may use any rod and bait
- The fishing message you will receive is the standard item message, "You feel something pulling at your line".
- Once you've fished up a Hydrogauge, trade it to Leleroon, Nashmau (G-7).
- Head to (G-8) in Wajaom Woodlands and trade the Hydrogauge to the Leypoint.
- Wait one minute, then examine the Leypoint again.
- Return to the ??? in Arrapago Reef at (H-10) Map 1 for your reward.