Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
One for All
From BG FFXI Wiki
- The Magic Shield effect acts as a Phalanx-like effect that only reduces magic damage.
- The amount of damage reduced is variable, based on maximum HP of the player affected by One for All via the equation:
- Magic Damage Reduction = Affected Player's Maximum HP × 0.2
- e.g. The Rune Fencer with 3000 HP will gain a -600 damage reduction, while a Warrior in the party with 2500 HP will be granted a -500 damage reduction.
- Therefore, while using equipment that increases maximum HP will boost a Rune Fencer's own magic damage reduction, it will not affect any other player's damage reduction.
- Magic Shield effect does not disappear after taking one magic hit, it persists through the entire duration of the ability and does not decay in potency.
- Shares a buff slot and does not stack with, in Rampart < Shining Ruby < Wind’s Blessing < One for All. :