Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
Quick Draw Damage
Quick Draw damage is calculated similar to magic damage by multiplying the following factors in order and flooring after each step.
- Base Damage = [(Gun DMG + Bullet DMG) * 2] (Multiple gear listed below add 10 DMG to Base Damage.)
- Staff Bonus
- Day & Weather
- Player MAB / Target MDB
Most forms of Damage Taken -% are ignored by Quick Draw.
- Quick Draw is used by expending charges of the ability; charges regenerate one at a time based on the recast timer and up to two may be stored at once.
- Requires a gun, a bullet, and an elemental card. One card is consumed for each shot, but the bullet is not.
- In addition to the element-specific cards listed in the table below, players using Corsair as their main job may also use Trump Cards as a substitute for all element-specific cards.
- Quick Draw accuracy is modified by the user's AGI stat and Magic Accuracy.
- Marksmanship Skill does not affect Quick Draw accuracy.
- Quick Draw accuracy can be increased by 10 accuracy in 2 accuracy increments up to five times by investing in Quick Draw Accuracy, a group 1 Corsair job-specific merit.
- Quick Draw recast can be lowered from 00:01:00 to 00:00:50 in 2 second increments with five upgrades to the Corsair job-specific merit category Quick Draw Recast.
- Can be further lowered an additional 10 seconds with the 550 Job Point gift.
- Can be further lowered an additional 4-10 seconds using an augmented Crimson/Blood Mask and/or the ACP Body.
- Note: There is an overall cap of -25 seconds for a 35 second recast even though we can get hit -30 with everything.
Monster TP and Player TP
- Quick Draw damage feeds 0 TP to the target, but does generate TP for the user, equal to that of a single ranged attack.
- Store TP counts for Quick Draw.
Quick Draw Shots
|Light Shot||Consumes a Light Card to enhance light-based debuffs. Additional effect: Light-based Sleep (Status).||Dia, Dia II, Dia III|
|Dark Shot||Consumes a Dark Card to enhance dark-based debuffs. Additional effect: Dark-based Dispel (Effect).||Bio, Bio II, Bio III, Kurayami: Ichi, Kurayami: Ni, Blind, Blind II,|
|Fire Shot||Consumes a Fire Card to enhance fire-based debuffs. Deals fire-based magic damage.||Burn|
|Water Shot||Consumes a Water Card to enhance water-based debuffs. Deals water-based magic damage.||Poison, Poison II, Drown|
|Thunder Shot||Consumes a Thunder Card to enhance lightning-based debuffs. Deals lightning-based magic damage.||Shock|
|Earth Shot||Consumes a Earth Card to enhance earth-based debuffs. Deals earth-based magic damage.||Slow, Hojo: Ichi, Hojo: Ni, Rasp|
|Wind Shot||Consumes a Wind Card to enhance certain wind-based debuffs. Deals wind-based magic damage.||Choke|
|Ice Shot||Consumes a Ice Card to enhance ice-based debuffs. Deals ice-based magic damage.||Frost, Paralyze, Paralyze II|
|Debuff Spell||Enhancement||Quick Shot Type|
|Bio||Attack Down Effect +2.73% (28/1024) and DoT + 3, caps after one shot.||Dark Shot|
|Dia||Defense Down Effect +2.73% (28/1024) and DoT + 1, caps after one shot.||Light Shot|
|Elemental Debuff||Enhanced DoT and Stat -4 for the 1st shot and -2 more for the 2nd shot for a capped total of -6.||Respective Element Shot|
|Slow||Slow Effect +10%||Earth Shot|
- Quick Draw does not enhance Distract, Frazzle, Slow II, Gravity, Addle or Gravity II. Highly doubtful it works with Addle II since it doesn't even work with Addle.
|Navarch's Bottes +1||Increases any elemental damage of the same element as the shot used by 10% for 10 seconds following the shot. Note: Wears off after 1st boosted damage.|
|Navarch's Bottes +2||Increases any elemental damage of the same element as the shot used by 20% for 10 seconds following the shot. Note: Wears off after 1st boosted damage.|
|Chasseur's Bottes||Increases any elemental damage of the same element as the shot used by 22% for 10 seconds following the shot. Note: Wears off after 1st boosted damage.|
|Chasseur's Bottes +1||Increases any elemental damage of the same element as the shot used by 25% for 10 seconds following the shot. Note: Wears off after 1st boosted damage.|
|Navarch's Attire Set +2
Chasseur's Attire Set
Chasseur's Attire Set +1
|(Set Bonus) Occasionally triples Quick Draw damage (more frequently with more pieces equipped).|
Note: You can now mix pieces from 99, 109 and 119 to gain the set bonus.
|Crimson / Blood Mask||Reduces Quick Draw recast by 1~5 seconds. Note: Crimson Mask caps at 4!|
|Reduces Quick Draw recast by 5 seconds.|
|Schutzen Mittens||Increases TP gained from Quick Draw by 25. Note: Not affected by Store TP!|
|Occasionally does not expend a card upon using a Quick Draw shot|
|Corsair's Tricorne / +1
Laksamana's Hat / +1/+2
Laksamana's Bottes / +1 / +2
|Increases damage by 10 and magic accuracy by 10.|
| Laksamana's Tricorne +3
Laksamana's Boots +3
|Increases damage by 20 and magic accuracy by 20.|
|Death Penalty (75)||Increases damage by 20% and magic accuracy +20.|
|Death Penalty (80)||Increases damage by 30% and magic accuracy +30.|
|Death Penalty (85)||Increases damage by 40% and magic accuracy +40.|
|Death Penalty (90)/(95)||Increases damage by 50% and magic accuracy +50.|
|Death Penalty (99)/(II)
Death Penalty (119)/(II)/(III)
|Increases damage by 60% and magic accuracy +60.|