Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
|Quick Draw Information|
|Description:||Shoot a bullet charged with the magical energy of an elemental card. Special items required.|
|Recast Time:||00:01:00; 00:00:50 with 5/5 Quick Draw Recast Merits.|
|Command:||/ja "<element> Shot" <t>|
Quick Draw is used by expending charges of the ability; charges regenerate one at a time based on the recast timer and up to two can be stored at once.
Quick Draw Damage
Quick Draw damage is calculated similar to magic damage by multiplying the following factors in order and flooring after each step.
- Base Damage = [(Gun DMG + Bullet DMG) * 2] (Multiple gear listed below add 10 DMG to Base Damage.)
- Staff Bonus
- Day | Weather
- Player MAB / Target MDB
Most forms of Damage Taken -% is ignored by Quick Draw.
- Requires a gun, a bullet, and an elemental card. One card is consumed for each shot, but the bullet is not.
- In addition to the element-specific cards listed in the table below, players using Corsair as their main job may also use Trump Cards as a substitute for all element-specific cards.
- Quick Draw accuracy is modified by the user's AGI stat and Magic Accuracy.
- Marksmanship Skill does not affect Quick Draw accuracy.
- Quick Draw accuracy can be increased by 10 accuracy in 2 accuracy increments up to five times by investing in Quick Draw Accuracy, a group 1 Corsair job-specific merit.
- Quick Draw recast can be lowered from 00:01:00 to 00:00:50 in 2 second increments with five upgrades to the Corsair job-specific merit category Quick Draw Recast.
- Can be further lowered an additional 10 seconds with the 550 Job Point gift.
- Can be further lowered an additional 4-10 seconds using an augmented Crimson/Blood Mask and/or the ACP Body.
- Note: There is an overall cap of -25 seconds for a 35 second recast even though we can get hit -30 with everything.
Monster TP and Player TP
- Quick Draw damage feeds 0 TP to the target, but does generate TP for the user, equal to that of a single ranged attack.
- Store TP counts for Quick Draw.
Quick Draw Shots
|Light Shot||Consumes a Light Card to enhance light-based debuffs. Additional effect: Light-based Sleep (Status).||Dia, Dia II, Dia III|
|Dark Shot||Consumes a Dark Card to enhance dark-based debuffs. Additional effect: Dark-based Dispel (Effect).||Bio, Bio II, Bio III, Kurayami: Ichi, Kurayami: Ni, Blind, Blind II,|
|Fire Shot||Consumes a Fire Card to enhance fire-based debuffs. Deals fire-based magic damage.||Burn|
|Water Shot||Consumes a Water Card to enhance water-based debuffs. Deals water-based magic damage.||Poison, Poison II, Drown|
|Thunder Shot||Consumes a Thunder Card to enhance lightning-based debuffs. Deals lightning-based magic damage.||Shock|
|Earth Shot||Consumes a Earth Card to enhance earth-based debuffs. Deals earth-based magic damage.||Slow, Hojo: Ichi, Hojo: Ni, Rasp|
|Wind Shot||Consumes a Wind Card to enhance certain wind-based debuffs. Deals wind-based magic damage.||Choke|
|Ice Shot||Consumes a Ice Card to enhance ice-based debuffs. Deals ice-based magic damage.||Frost, Paralyze, Paralyze II|
|Debuff Spell||Enhancement||Quick Shot Type|
|Bio||Attack Down Effect +2.73% (28/1024) and DoT + 3, caps after one shot.||Dark Shot|
|Dia||Defense Down Effect +2.73% (28/1024) and DoT + 1, caps after one shot.||Light Shot|
|Elemental Debuff||Enhanced DoT and Stat -4 for the 1st shot and -2 more for the 2nd shot for a capped total of -6.||Respective Element Shot|
|Slow||Slow Effect +10%||Earth Shot|
- Quick Draw does not enhance Distract, Frazzle, Slow II, Gravity, Addle or Gravity II. Highly doubtful it works with Addle II since it doesn't even work with Addle.
|Navarch's Bottes +1||Increases any elemental damage of the same element as the shot used by 10% for 10 seconds following the shot. Note: Wears off after 1st boosted damage.|
|Navarch's Bottes +2||Increases any elemental damage of the same element as the shot used by 20% for 10 seconds following the shot. Note: Wears off after 1st boosted damage.|
|Chasseur's Bottes||Increases any elemental damage of the same element as the shot used by 22% for 10 seconds following the shot. Note: Wears off after 1st boosted damage.|
|Chasseur's Bottes +1||Increases any elemental damage of the same element as the shot used by 25% for 10 seconds following the shot. Note: Wears off after 1st boosted damage.|
|Navarch's Attire Set +2
Chasseur's Attire Set
Chasseur's Attire Set +1
|(Set Bonus) Occasionally triples Quick Draw damage (more frequently with more pieces equipped).|
Note: You can now mix pieces from 99, 109 and 119 to gain the set bonus.
|Crimson / Blood Mask||Reduces Quick Draw recast by 1~5 seconds. Note: Crimson Mask caps at 4!|
|Reduces Quick Draw recast by 5 seconds.|
|Schutzen Mittens||Increases TP gained from Quick Draw by 25. Note: Not affected by Store TP!|
|Occasionally does not expend a card upon using a Quick Draw shot|
|Corsair's Tricorne / +1
Laksamana's Hat / +1/+2
Laksamana's Bottes / +1 / +2
|Increases damage by 10 and magic accuracy by 10.|
| Laksamana's Tricorne +3
Laksamana's Boots +3
|Increases damage by 20 and magic accuracy by 20.|
|Death Penalty (75)||Increases damage by 20% and magic accuracy +20.|
|Death Penalty (80)||Increases damage by 30% and magic accuracy +30.|
|Death Penalty (85)||Increases damage by 40% and magic accuracy +40.|
|Death Penalty (90)/(95)||Increases damage by 50% and magic accuracy +50.|
|Death Penalty (99)/(II)
Death Penalty (119)/(II)/(III)
|Increases damage by 60% and magic accuracy +60.|