A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons|
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Apex Monsters|
A Shantotto Ascension Mission 9
From FFXI Wiki
- In order to receive the cutscene from the Moon Spiral in Full Moon Fountain, you have to have at least one sap key item in your possession.
- The eight elemental saps can be found at various locations throughout Toraimarai Canal and have the effect of weakening the Astral Flow ability of the corresponding fomor's avatar in the next battlefield.
- At ilvl, it is possible to skip most of the quest by warping to the Toraimarai Canal Home Point #1, getting the Dark sap crystal near the Home Point, then backtracking to Full Moon Fountain to continue the questline.
- Collecting all of will make the upcoming battle easier if attempting below 99
- The elemental saps appear as glowing ???s at the following locations:
- Dark sap crystal: (F-8) first map
- Earth sap crystal: (J-8) first map or (H-7) first map
- Water sap crystal: (H-7) first map or (J-9) first map
- Fire sap crystal: (J-9) first map, (F-10) second map or (J-8) second map
- Ice sap crystal: (I-8) second map or (H-7) second map
- Light sap crystal: (G-8) second map (one of two places)
- Lightning sap crystal: (H-7) first map, (G-10) second map or (G-11) second map
- Wind sap crystal: (H-9) second map or (J-9) second map