A Sterling Specimen
From FFXI Wiki
- Speak to Ohbiru-Dohbiru at (H-7) and ask to help with his research.
- Next talk to Kenapa-Keppa at (I-7) to receive the Bucket of compound compost key item.
- Click the Lycopodium Rootprint which is west of the mountain at (H-7).
- Bring it to Kenapa-Keppa to capture it, making sure not to let it despawn along the way (keep it within 20').
- Lastly, speak with Kenapa-Keppa after the full Warp II animation to complete the quest.
- May be repeated once per game day, re-zoning required.