Windurst Mission 2-2
From FFXI Wiki
(Redirected from A Testing Time)
- This mission is not required.
- Accept the mission from the gate guard.
- Head to (L-6) in Windurst Waters and speak to Moreno-Toeno, who gives you the "Creature Counter" magic doll to keep track of your objective.
- Make your way to Tahrongi Canyon quickly, as you are now on the clock.
- You have one game day (roughly one hour) to defeat at least 30 mobs.
- Stick to lower level monsters near the zone, as they are easier to defeat.
- Upon defeating 30 monsters, return to Moreno-Toeno. He will only allow you to finish the mission in the last game hour before a day is complete.
- If you accepted the mission at 06:00, he will only complete the mission if the current time is between 05:00 and 06:00 on the next day.
- You will fail this mission if you do not return on time or defeat enough monsters. You will, however, be allowed to progress to the next mission if you fill your rank bar via other means.
- Note: Repeating this mission will send you to Buburimu Peninsula to defeat a larger number monsters, but with more time.