A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
The Voracious Resurgence
|Prime Weapons • Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Augments • Escutcheons|
Artifact: +1 • iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: +1/+2 • iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: +1/+2 • iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Apex Monsters|
Aht Urhgan Mission 31
From FFXI Wiki
- Head to Dvucca Isle Staging Point.
- Enter Periqia via the runic seal for a battle! The Periqia Runic Seal is due west once you arrive at Dvucca Isle Staging Point.
- This fight is against 10x K23H1-LAMIA.
- Trusts may be summoned.
- All the K23H1-LAMIA are located together at (H-9).
- They all have true sight and link.
- All of the K23H1-LAMIA attacks have the added effect of Poison.
- They can also use the WS Venomous Tail which has a very strong Poison effect (at least 80 HP a tick).
- Not all the K23H1-LAMIA must be defeated to win. The battle will end after a random number of them have been defeated.
- If you fail the battle, you can obtain another permit to enter from Nahshib after one game day.
- If you have already finished this mission, you do not need another permit to help others with it.