A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Delve • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Voracious Resurgence • Rhapsodies of Vanadiel • Seekers of Adoulin • Wings of the Goddess • Treasures of Aht Urhgan • Chains of Promathia • Rise of the Zilart • Bastok • San d'Oria • Windurst
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Exemplar Points • Apex Monsters|
From FFXI Wiki
|Staging Point:||Lebros Cavern|
|Start NPC:||Famad in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (L-9/L-10)|
|Objective:||Due to their intelligence and ability to travel through both water and on land, the rare Lebros Apkallu is prized by the navy as a messenger bird. Help increase their numbers by pairing them up.|
|Mission Orders:||Match the apkallu|
|Time Limit:||15 minutes||Recommended Lv.||Lvl. 60|
|?||Vulcanian Bomb||Lebros Cavern||Yes||No||
- Vulcanian Bombs cast Fire-based magic of the appropriate level.
- Vulcanian Bombs aggro sight and magic. They can be avoided with Invisible (Status).
- Apkallus will continue to follow you while you are Invisible.
- The apkallus in this assault speak in morse code. And you thought they were annoying in Apkallu Seizure!
- Squee = dot, Quark = dash.
- To match up apkallus you will have to take a male from the west to females in the east.
- The male apkallus will follow you a little faster than walking speed.
- If you get too far ahead of the male apkallus they will stop moving. To start them following you again simply move back in to range of them.
- The females will spawn in the same area every time, see map.
- The pairs are as follows
- Blue - Sky
- Cod - Fish
- Heat - Fire
- Moon - Star
- Orange - Apple
- Rain - Cloud
- Snow - White
- Song - Sound
- The mission is completed upon speaking to Rhap Nelhah and choosing to finish.
- Alternatively, if all 8 matches are made, the mission will complete automatically.
- The Rune of Release spawns at the starting NPC, Rhap Nelhah.
- The map below is awesome. Use it.