Where can you log, harvest and mine... without needing to tinker with tools? The interior of this island of course! The aboreal groves ladels out logs like with logging and gives out grasses as with harvesting. No need to trade tools--the MHMU will supply special ones for you! Mine until you lose your lucidity and descend into delirium. The higher its rank rises, the more places you can procure provisions from... thus powering up your productivity! Set certain fertilizers on the roots to see some delightful developments. Furthermore, assigning an able-bodied assistant to services this space grants greater gratuities to your garden! - Green Thumb Moogle
Every gathering attempt yields items in the following order:
- 1-3 items from the Prune trees+Either lists or the Remove weeds+Either lists. Which action is available is randomly chosen after every gathering attempt, and is specific to that grove.
- Choosing to gather multiple times will perform that specific action until it becomes unavailable. As a consequence, an initial "gather multiple times" with "prune trees" active will cause the next set of actions to "remove weeds", and vice versa.
- Bonus yield from fertilizer
- Bonus yield from Yeestog
Any item slot may yield a crystal instead.
- Grove Guidance
- "Make gathering easier."
- Increases likelihood that you will receive more items from your Groves; will yield 1 additional item.
- "Repair the tools."
- Occasionally grants you more gathering opportunities in your Groves; will occasionally grant free gathering attempts.
Upgrade key items can be purchased from Zenicca for bayld, or from Skipper Moogle for gil.
- Upon reaching rank 3, a second tree appears, along with some bushes.
- Upon reaching rank 5, a third tree appears, along with some bushes.
- Upon reaching rank 7, a deciduous fern appears.