Assistant Expedition 1 (Batallia)
From FFXI Wiki
|Assistant Expedition #1 (Batallia)|
|Entry Zone:||Batallia Downs: Wotark, (J-8)|
|Assistant Expeditions:||#1 · #2 · #3 · #4 · #5|
|Area Map:||Ruhotz Silvermines, Map # 5|
|Expedition Goals:||1:||Rescue 1 Meeble under attack.|
|2:||Rescue 2 Meebles under attack.|
|3:||Rescue 4 Meebles under attack.|
|Time Limit:||15 minutes|
|Buff Rewarded:|| Increased MP
- Upon entering this expedition, four Harried Meebles scattered around the area will immediately be under attack by Lizards. In order to achieve goal 3, all four meebles must be saved.
- When all three lizards attacking a Meeble are defeated, that Meeble will be "saved" and it will be noted in the chat log.
- Harried Meebles are always located at the same four positions:
- Upside-down U-shaped section in (I-7)
- Far southwest: east section of (F-9)
- Lower level in (H-8)
- North section of (I-8)
- Note that because of the map construction, the west path at the starting fork leads only to the southwest meeble at F-9. The east path must be taken to the other three meebles.
- Meebles can be cured, so an effective way of doing this expedition is by splitting up and sending healers to 2-3 of the locations and sending DD to the remaining location(s). Regardless of actions performed, Lizards will not lose aggression on the meebles, so DD will not need healers.
- Lizards can be slept but they have a very high resist rate and it may take several Immunobreaks to get Sleep to stick.
- While each Meeble has a considerable amount of HP, they will die in approximately five minutes (or less) from the beginning of the expedition if they are not healed.