A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons|
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Apex Monsters|
Bastok Mission 6-1
From FFXI Wiki
- Speak to a Gate Guard to accept the mission. They'll instruct you to see Medicine Eagle (H-6) in Bastok Mines.
- This mission requires a certain level of Rank Bar. 4 crystals will do it.
- You must then speak with Drake Fang (H-6), who is in Zeruhn Mines, near the boat. You will get a cutscene telling you to go to Altepa Desert.
- Head to Western Altepa Desert, and seek out a ??? on the west side of (G-8), inbetween three glowing rocks. Buff up and check it. This will spawn two NMs, Western Sphinx and Eastern Sphinx.
- Check the ??? again to receive the Altepa moonpebble.
- Note: If you zone before receiving the Altepa moonpebble, you will have to fight both NMs again.
- Return to Bastok Mines and speak with Tall Mountain (J-7) on the bottom level near the restricted area. After the cutscene, the mission will be complete.
- Teleport to Home Point #3 for fast access