Aero Spells are the Black Magic wind-based nukes. They are fourth most damaging in the general magic damage hierarchy. These spells are often useful against earth-based enemies and tend to be ineffective against wind- or ice-based enemies.
Aero spells can be enhanced with Wind day/weather bonus, Wind Staff bonus, Wind Magic Attack Bonus, and Wind Magic Affinity.
- Day/Weather Bonus: Furin Obi, Hachirin-no-Obi, Atma of the Scarlet Wing, or Windstorm.
- Staff Bonus: Wind/Auster's Staff, Iridal/Chatoyant Staff
- Magic Attack Bonus: Black Mage Tier 1 Merits, Chimera Hairpin, Kaikias' Cape, Melisseus Staff, Zamzummim Staff
- Magic Accuracy Bonus: Melisseus Staff, Zamzummim Staff, Kaikias' Cape, Wind Grip
- Affinity: Trial of the Magians Staves -affinity staves and Atma of Gales.
There are other ways to boost Day/Weather bonus that are not specific to the wind element and thus are not included here.