Promathia Mission 8-4
Were you looking for Dawn II?
Note: Dawn is the final mission of the Chains of Promathia storyline; however, the stories of Chains of Promathia and Rise of the Zilart are continued with the questline beginning with Storms of Fate.
- Zone into Al'Taieu for a cutscene.
- Zone into The Garden of Ru'Hmet and pass through the Cermet Portal to get to the main garden elevator.
- Choose to descend to zone into Empyreal Paradox.
- Check the Transcendental Radiance for a cutscene and then check it again to enter the Dawn battleground.
This fight was initially uncapped at level 75. Level 99 players should have little to no difficulty with this mission.
- See final cutscenes below to receive your ring after beating Promathia.
- Prishe joins you for this fight.
- Prishe can be healed if she takes damage.
- If she's KO'd, you can cast Raise on her and she will resume fighting with full HP and no weakness.
- Prishe will eat an Ambrosia when you start to fight.
- Prishe uses a Daedalus Wing when you start to fight.
- Prishe uses the Weapon Skill Auroral Uppercut.
- Prishe can casts Divine Magic on Promathia and Cure both herself and the party.
- Selh'teus joins you for this fight as well.
- Selh'teus cannot be healed by players, but has several abilities he can use to heal himself.
- Uses the Weapon skill Luminous Lance, which does a bit of damage and stuns Promathia.
- If Selh'teus is KO'd, the battle immediately ends in failure.
- If the entire party is KO'd at any point during the fight, you will be immediately removed from the battlefield.
- Promathia has low evasion and is immune to Stun.
- Promathia has two forms. Once you beat the first form, you can rest before engaging the second form.
- After a short period of time, Prishe will engage.
- Wait until the next day, Japanese time, to finish the following cutscenes for CoP.
- You can do this next part in any order:
- Zone into Mhaura for a cutscene.
- Zone into Oldton Movalpolos for a cutscene.
- Once you've completed the previous cutscenes, head to Ru'Lude Gardens and approach the palace for a cutscene.
- Head to Upper Jeuno and click on the Door: Marble Bridge for a cutscene.
- Click on the Marble Bridge door again to choose one of the three Rajas Ring, Sattva Ring, or Tamas Ring.
- You can continue with the cutscenes without making your decision yet.
- Head to Tavnazian Safehold and check the Walnut Door (K-7).
- Head to Lufaise Meadows and approach the Blueblade Fell (J-6) for the final cutscene.
- After all cutscenes are over, you have option to start both of the quests Requiem of Sin and Storms of Fate.
- After defeating Promathia, examine the Dilapidated Gate in Misareaux Coast (I-11) to obtain Ulmia as a trust.