A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
The Voracious Resurgence
|Prime Weapons • Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Augments • Escutcheons|
Artifact: +1 • iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: +1/+2 • iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: +1/+2 • iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Apex Monsters|
From FFXI Wiki
A secret ability that all White Mages can use, Benediction calls forth a blessing from the Goddess that instantly heals the wounds of your comrades. The effect is tremendous, but if used during a fight, there are more than a few times when the White Mage ends up sacrificing themselves for the good of the party.
- Heals HP equal to (White Mage's level/Target's level)x100%
- Removes most negative Status Effects from the players it hits.
- Does not remove Amnesia, Terror, Charm, Songs, and Weakness.
- Only has a chance to remove Doom.
- May draw a significant amount of enmity towards the white mage, varying with HP healed.
- Despite the Job Point bonus saying it only applies to the caster, it will restore MP of everyone affected.
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Cleric's Bliaut +2||: Grants Enmity -50 to Benediction.|