The Voracious Resurgence Mission 1-5
From FFXI Wiki
(Redirected from Kupipi's Dilemma)
- Speak to Kupipi in Heavens Tower for a cutscene.
- Speak to the three Tarutaru outside her office in the lobby area of Heavens Tower, and trade them the items they request:
- Sassa-Kotassa. He will ask for a square of Red Grass Cloth.
- Sheelala. She will ask for a bottle of Yagudo Drink.
- Habida-Jubida in Heavens Tower. He will ask for a Dream Flower Petal.
- Return to Kupipi for another cutscene. She will ask for a White Rolanberry.
|Pop Item||NM||"Upgraded" Rolanberry Drop|
|Rolanberry||Guardian Crawler||Rolanberry 881|
|Rolanberry 881||Drone Crawler||Rolanberry 874|
|Rolanberry 874|| Matron Crawler
|Rolanberry 864||Awd Goggie||Rolanberry 854|
|Obtaining a White Rolanberry|
|Pellio in Rolanberry Fields at (F-11) exchanges Rolanberry 854s for White Rolanberries.
- Return to Kupipi and trade her either a White Rolanberry or Ripe White Rolanberry for a cutscene.
- It does not appear to matter whether a HQ or NQ Rolanberry is given to Kupipi.
- Rolanberries can be purchased from NPCs in Jeuno:
|Champalpieu||Upper Jeuno - (H-6)||120 Gil|
|Gekko||Port Jeuno - (H-8)||120 Gil|
- Each of the types of rolanberries can be bought and sold on the Auction House.
- On each tier of crawler NM, the rolanberry is not guaranteed to spawn the NM. Therefore it is wise to farm multiple rolanberries at each tier. You will lose rolanberries at each stage, so buy a lot of base rolanberries when you start. Six stacks is recommended. They are cheap and you can always discard or sell any leftovers.