|The Lost City
||Chains of Promathia
||According to its inhabitants, the Tavnazian Safehold was carved out of solid rock by survivors of the Great War. Speak with the city's inhabitants to learn more of their grave situation.
NOTE: Elysia at (G-10) on the main floor of the safehold begins the quest Unforgiven. The reward is a map of Tavnazian Safehold which can be very useful as you will be spending a lot of time here.
- When the cutscene ends, make your way to the Walnut Door at (K-9) on the top floor of the safehold.
- Make sure you go to the Walnut Door at (K-9). There's another Walnut Door at (K-7) that will not work.
- Speak to Despachiaire at (K-10) for a cutscene.
- (Optional) Talk to Justinius at (J-6), as he will warn you not to go to the Sewer Entrance.
- After the cutscene, head all the way to the lowest level of the safehold and check the Sewer Entrance at (I-7).