A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons|
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Apex Monsters|
From FFXI Wiki
- It is likely that "severe damage" refers to attacks that do most of your HP in damage per the description of Earthen Armor (>75%), Migawari: Ichi (>75~100% depending on Ninjutsu skill), and Sentinel's Scherzo (>75%).
- This ability's potency gradually increases accuracy and evasion:
- 3/tick for a player while subbing /RUN.
- 6/tick for a main job Runefencer.
- Caps at +60 Evasion/Accuracy
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Futhark Mitons||Gives a starting potency of 3 ticks worth of Acc/Eva when worn for activation.|
|Futhark Mitons +1||Gives a starting potency of 5 ticks worth of Acc/Eva when worn for activation.|
|Futhark Mitons +2||Gives a starting potency of 7 ticks worth of Acc/Eva when worn for activation.|
|Futhark Mitons +3||Gives a starting potency of 9 ticks worth of Acc/Eva when worn for activation.|