A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
The Voracious Resurgence
|Prime Weapons • Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Augments • Escutcheons|
Artifact: +1 • iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: +1/+2 • iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: +1/+2 • iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Apex Monsters|
The Moogle's Picnic!
From FFXI Wiki
|The Moogle's Picnic!|
|Required Fame||Other Fame Level: 5|
|Starting NPC||Moogle, Mog House|
|Title||Mog's Exceptionally Kind Master|
|Description||Your moogle wants to take a shrimp lure and some Selbina butter back home. He sure would be happy if you found them for him.|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Give a Moogle a Break||Moogles in the Wild|
|Increases Mog Safe capacity to 70.|
- Place a Mahogany Bed in your Mog House then speak to the Moogle.
- Zone out of your Mog House then come back.
- Wait one Earth minute and then return and speak to the Moogle (may need to speak twice), you will receive a cutscene if you have level 5 fame in your home nation.
- Trade your Moogle a Shrimp Lure and Selbina Butter.
- When your Moogle returns from his trip after one earth minute, (but somehow never leaving your Mog House), he will give you a Mog Safe that holds 70 items.