- Speak to Naja Salaheem in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (I-10) for a cutscene that begins the quest.
- Examine Imperial Whitegate at Aht Urhgan Whitegate (L-8/9).
- It may be necessary to accept the Divine Interference quest before being able to access the cutscene for this quest.
- Speak to Yoyoroon in Nashmau in (G-6).
- Obtain a Timeworn Talisman from Ephramadian Shades in Arrapago Reef or Caedarva Mire.
- Trade the Timeworn Talisman to Yoyoroon in Nashmau. There is a chance that his appraisal of the item will fail, apparently trading him a Sutlac or an Irmik Helvasi or both will increase the chances of the appraisal succeeding. (But it can still fail even with a food trade. Over and over again.)
- Sutlac can be purchased from Yafaaf (J-12) Aht Urhgan Whitegate.
- Irmik Helvasi can be purchased from Fayeewah (K-12) Aht Urhgan Whitegate.
- Should the appraisal fail, you will have to obtain another Timeworn Talisman as well as any food items that you traded him.
- Yoyoron will not accept Sutlac +1 or Irmik Helvasi +1.
- Should your appraisal succeed, you will have to zone and talk to Yoyoroon again to receive the Talisman of the rebel gods.
- Return to Imperial Whitegate for a cutscene to receive the key items: Talisman key and spatial pressure barometer.
- Enter Hazhalm Testing Grounds and examine the Entry Gate to view a cutscene.
- Examine the Entry Gate again to enter a BCNM.
- After winning the battle, you will enter a cutscene where you will choose your reward.
- Examine Imperial Whitegate at Aht Urhgan Whitegate (L-8/9) for a cutscene.
- Speak to Naja Salaheem in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (I-10) for a cutscene to complete the quest. (And to feel very dirty on the inside.)
* Note: In the cutscene after defeating Odin, selecting the option "Release thy Knight" on 12 different completions (including The Rider Cometh) will cause a different cutscene with Odin and at Imperial Whitegate, as well as give a different title for the quest. After that point, all repeats of the Odin Prime battle will be under the quest: A Stygian Pact.