- Wopket is the earth-based, plantoid Delve boss of Yorcia Weald. Due to these attributes, he is vulnerable to wind damage, fire damage, and slashing damage.
- He is significantly resistant to piercing damage.
- Wopket's auto-attacks function as special moves and are chosen randomly from one of three types:
- Branch Poke: Single-target darkness-based breath damage that drains HP
- Branch Sweep: Conal physical damage and evasion down
- Branch Spin: Frontal (180-degree) physical damage and stun effect
- Wopket gains a visible aura of swarming fireflies after using Uproot. This aura inflicts a potent Dia effect on those in range and grants Wopket a fairly potent Regen effect.
- Uproot is guaranteed to be used once as the next TP move when Wopket drops below a random HP threshold ranging from 25% to ~95%. As a result, you will always see Uproot used at least once each fight, but possibly not used multiple times. Random uses aside from this guaranteed use are rare but do happen. This chance increases when Wopket drops below 25% HP.
- Wopket's spells and abilities are modified by whether or not the aura from Uproot is in effect. The heuristic changes are as follows:
- Wopket will use his highest-tier available spells while the aura is in effect, favoring area of effect spells over single target spells.
- Wopket's TP moves will assume a fixed sequence that includes Tiiimbeeer (doom) after the aura is activated.
- After activation of the aura from an initial use of Uproot, Uproot will always be used once more as the next TP move, TP permitting. The next permitting TP move following the second consecutive Uproot may be Tiiimbeeer if the aura is still active.
- This sequence repeats indefinitely after Tiiimbeeer is used if the aura remains active. Thus, you will see at least two uses of Uproot followed by another Tiiimbeeer. You will never see Tiiimbeeer used twice consecutively.
- The aura has a chance of being removed each time any form of wind-based damage is dealt. For each amount of wind damage taken, Wopket's aura has a chance to break with the chance significantly increasing as the amount of damage increases.
- 5000 Points of damage has approximately an 80% chance of breaking the aura. Anything over 7000 will almost always (~95% chance) break the aura. The exact amounts needed possibly vary with the number of people brought in.
- Because the amounts of damage needed to reliably drop the aura are high, Blood Pacts and Skillchains with the wind attribute (Light, Fragmentation, and Detonation chains) are strongly favored for this purpose.
- In general, Wopket favors Firefly Fandango (Flash, Paralyze, Max MP Down) most and secondarily favors Canopierce (distributed damage and rasp) and Potted Plant (low damage, blind and Slow).
- Tiiimbeeer is never used as a random TP move. It is only used as the next permitting TP move following at least two consecutive uses of Uproot and only if the aura is active.
- Wopket can be paralyzed and slept with enough magic accuracy.
- Wopket is susceptible, but extremely resistant to slow.
- Despite being earth-based, Wopket does NOT appear to have access to Break or Breakga.