The Mithra and the Crystal
From FFXI Wiki
(Redirected from Zilart Mission 12)
|The Mithra and the Crystal
||Rise of the Zilart
||According to Gilgamesh, a Mithra carrying a mysterious crystal she found in Zi'Tah was recently in Norg. Her name was something like Mary or Maroo or Maree...
- Go to Rabao and speak to Maryoh Comyujah, who is in (G-7) in front of the windmill.
- Chose the top option 'Sounds fair'.
- She will ask you to go to the Quicksand Caves again.
- Head for the secret entrance in Western Altepa Desert (C/D-11), where you went for ZM6: Through the Quicksand Caves.
- You can use the Proto-Waypoint to Quicksand Caves to enter into the right map (but not the right hole, you still need to go to the other side of the map).
- Inside, go to (K-8) and through the pressure door. On the next map, head for (G-8) for another pressure door.
- Enter and fall down the hole. Near where you fall, there is a ???. Buff up and check it to spawn a Pot NM Ancient Vessel. Dispose of it and check the ??? again. You will receive the Scrap of papyrus.
- Return to Rabao and speak to Maryoh Comyujah again. She will give you the Cerulean crystal.
You Might Also Like These Articles