Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Check the House of the Hero in Windurst Walls while your job is set to Summoner to begin this quest.
- You must zone after completing the previous quest.
- Speak to Koru-Moru at (E-7).
- Travel to Mhaura and speak to Ripapa (I-9) to obtain a Lightning Pendulum.
- Windower users may want to run the basic pol.exe client for the next fight since the cutscene may freeze
- Trade the Lightning Pendulum to the Lightning Protocrystal inside of the Cloister of Storms for a cutscene and to enter a BC.
- Defeat both Lightning Gremlin and Thunder Gremlin. They are both Arcana type mobs.
- Lightning Gremlin's attacks drains TP.
- Thunder Gremlin's attacks drains MP.
- Both NM's resist sleep spells.
- If you get stuck in the cutscene due to using Windower, then log back in using the basic pol.exe and the cutscene should replay and complete successfully
- It should be noted that eternity only stalls the animation for windower user's. Just wait it out til the animation catches up with the chat log. It will resume shortly after.
- Return to Windurst Walls and speak to Koru-Moru to obtain a Daze-breaker charm.
- Head to Rabao and talk to Agado-Pugado (G-9) to receive a Wind Pendulum.
- Trade the Wind Pendulum to the Wind Protocrystal inside of the Cloister of Gales for a cutscene and to enter a BC.
- Return to Windurst Walls and talk to Koru-Moru to receive your Evoker's Horn and to complete the quest.