Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity • Odyssey • A.M.A.N. Trove
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Chocobo on the Loose!
From BG FFXI Wiki
Were you looking for Chocobo's Wounds (Chocobo License Quest)?
- Head to Upper Jeuno and speak to Brutus(G-7).
- Help the chocobo leave when prompted.
- Head to La Theine Plateau and check the Chocobo Tracks at the far northwest corner of (E-5), just south of the sliver of map in (E-4).
- Return to Upper Jeuno and speak to Brutus (G-7) again.
- Head to Southern San d'Oria and speak to Hantileon (I-11).
- You are given three choices to select.
- All choices are incorrect, but you must choose them anyway.
- Select "Bring the chocobos together"
- Return to Brutus (G-7) in Upper Jeuno one last time to complete the quest.
- Speak to Brutus (G-7) after one game day to receive a chocobo egg.