From BG FFXI Wiki
|Job Ability Information
| Level Obtained
|| Grants a bonus to attack speed, accuracy, and Strength when using two-handed weapons, but increases recast and casting times.
| Cumulative Enmity
|| Volatile Enmity
|| /ja "Hasso" <me>
- Hasso works only with two-handed weapons.
- Hasso and Seigan cannot be used at the same time. Each will overwrite the other when activated.
- While Hasso is active, a 50% increase in casting and recast time will be applied to any and all magic, songs and Ninjutsu.
- Hasso allows Zanshin to proc as an additional attack, even when the first hit lands.
- The rate is approximately (total normal Zanshin Rate)÷4
- Only works for SAM main job.
- Is the last priority in the multi-hit check order.
- Hasso grants +STR, +10 Accuracy and +10% haste for melee attacks.
- +STR is dependent on the level of the Samurai, up to a maximum of +14.
- If used when Samurai is set as a Sub Job, the subbed level is used in the above equation.
- A level 49 Samurai will gain +7 STR while a 98+ Samurai will gain +14 STR.
- Hasso's attack speed component is considered as Job Ability Haste, and does not affect the amount of TP gained per hit.
- Stacks with Desperate Blows and equipment that enhances Hasso.
You Might Also Like These Articles