Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- High Jump is an instant attack round that sheds a portion of the user's enmity.
- Enmity loss is 50% for Dragoon main job, or 30% with Dragoon sub job.
- When attacking with two weapons (due to Dual Wield or Hand-to-Hand), accuracy is determined for each hand, adding to the total damage and TP return of High Jump.
- High Jump is affected by Double Attack, Triple Attack, Multi-Hit Weapons, Additional Effects, and Enspells.
- While Spirit Surge is activated, High Jump's recast is reset and it will reduces an enemy’s TP by a percentage proportionate to the amount of damage inflicted when used.
- High Jump does not give TP to the target.
- When using equipment that modifies Jump TP gain, High Jump will still return the additional TP if it does 0 damage.
|Equipment Modifying Ability...|
|Wyrm Brais||Increases Enmity loss to 60%.|
|Wyrm Brais +1||Increases Enmity loss to 60%.|
|Wyrm Brais +2||Increases Enmity loss to 75%.|
|Pteroslaver Brais||Increases Enmity loss to 75%.|
|Ptero. Brais +1||Increases Enmity loss to 77%.|
|Barone Cosciales||Increases TP return by 20 TP|
|Conte Cosciales||Increases TP return by 30 TP|
|Barone Corazza||Increases TP return by 20 TP|
|Conte Corazza||Increases TP return by 30 TP|
|Skystrider||Increases TP return by 50 TP|
|Ryunohige||Force High Jump to Critical Hit.|
|Vougier's Contus||Double Attack+5%|
|Cizin Greaves||Double Attack+3%|
|Chanar Xyston||Increases TP return by 20 TP|
|Chanar Xyston +1||Increases TP return by 30 TP|
|Crusher Gauntlets||Increases TP return by 25 TP|
|Vishap Mail||Increases TP return by 30 TP|
|Vishap Mail +1||Increases TP return by 35 TP|
|Vishap Finger Gauntlets||Increases TP return by 30 TP|
|Vishap Finger Gauntlets +1||Increases TP return by 30 TP|
|Vishap Brais||Enhances "High Jump" effect|
|Vishap Brais +1||"High Jump" +25|
|Vishap Brais +2||"High Jump" +27|
|Vishap Brais +3||"High Jump" +29|