| General Notes
- First defeated as part of the quest Crystal Guardian, but may be repeated indefinitely.
- The fight takes place in a battlefield which has a time limit of 30 minutes.
- Items may be obtained via individual glimmering troves and a general treasure pool from Provenance Watcher. The treasure pool will include 1 or 2 pieces of Provenance Watcher equipment and 0 or 1 of the two possible scrolls.
- Has around 350,000 HP (HP bar is not visible, but can be estimated based on the current stance).
- As HP decreases, advances through three stances which alter the potential set of TP moves and magic spells:
- Stance 1: Wings closed
- Stance 2: Two wings open (~75% HP)
- Stance 3: Four wings open (~50% HP)
- Upon shifting to stance 3, Provenance Watcher will reset its aura to choose a new list of potential weakness triggers (a message will be displayed in the battle log when this occurs).
- Physical attacks vary in power and additional effect depending on the relative location of the target (front: Stun, side: , or rear: Paralyze).
- Uses Draw-In if hate target is out of range during a TP move or spell cast.
- Casts the following spells (increasing in tier as HP decreases):
- AoE debuffs (Addle, Stun, Silencega, Paralyga, Blindga, Breakga, Diaga III)
- Stance 1: Tier III single target nukes,
- Stance 2: Tier IV single target and tier III -ga nukes, Holy, Comet
- Stance 3: Tier V single target and tier IV -ga nukes, Holy II, Meteor
- <25% HP: Replaces tier IV -ga nukes with tier V -ga nukes.
- Can be stunned but builds resistance (spells should be stunned whenever possible to avoid Crystal Fetters).
- Uses the following TP moves:
- Prismatic Breath: AoE (conal) damage & Inhibit TP (Store TP reduction)
- Acicular Brand: AoE damage (other effects? )
- Orogenesis: AoE damage, Weight, Choke, & Evasion Down
- Diffractive Break: AoE damage, Amnesia, Muddle, & Silence
- Euhedral Swat: Used only when hate is pulled from behind, similar to Spike Flail, high AoE damage/knockback, Attack Down, and Defense Down
- Stance 2: Crystallite Shower: AoE damage, Dia, Slow, & Addle
- Stance 2: Graviton Crux: AoE HP drain, attribute absorb (random) & partial draw-in (pulls players in range towards Provenance Watcher), gains temporary Damage Spikes.
This code and information has been copied verbatim from the BlueGartr Wiki
- Stance 3: Phason Beam: AoE damage & Magic Defense Down
- Stance 3: Crystal Bolide: AoE damage, Terror, & Obliviscence (disables sub jobs)
- Stance 3: Fragor Maximus: AoE damage and weakness, Provenance Watcher gains strong "Killer" (intimidation) effect for some time.
- May summon one Crystal Fetter (up to three may be out simultaneously) upon successful casting of any spell.
- The chance of a Crystal Fetter spawning increases with each stance (nearly guaranteed in the third stance).
- Damage taken by Provenance Watcher is drastically cut until these are defeated (cut by ~99% with three present, ~80% with two present, and ~50% with one present)
- The Crystal Fetters are each associated with one of the eight elements represented by their color and the element of Fetter will match that of the spell that spawned it.
- Each Crystal Fetter has approximately 5000 HP.
- Crystal Fetters are stationary and do not attack.
- Each Crystal Fetter has a debuffing aura of two statuses associated with its element (the debuff effects wear off if the player moves out of range or the fetter is defeated):
- Each Crystal Fetter is immune to either physical or magical damage:
- Ice, Earth, Water, and Darkness Crystal Fetters can only be affected by physical damage and are immune to magical damage.
- Thunder, Fire, Wind, and Light Crystal Fetters can only be affected by magical damage and are immune to physical damage.
- Twilight Scythe melee, Requiescat, and Quick Draw will damage either type.