A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons|
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Apex Monsters|
Aht Urhgan Mission 35
From FFXI Wiki
- After the last mission you will end up in a CS in Talacca Cove
- Examine the Rock Slab directly in front of you to enter the BC.
- This is a 30 minute fight against Gessho.
- As a Ninja type monster, he can use Ninjutsu, Mijin Gakure, and ranged attacks.
- He has the ability to warp around the arena at will.
- He tends to follow this up with a TP move.
- Has access to the following TP moves:
- He will periodically spawn 3-6 clones of himself during battle.
- Each clone is relatively weak and only has around 2,000 HP.
- The clones will despawn within about 20 seconds of being summoned, but they do not always dissapear at the same time as eachother.
- The clones can all use Ninjutsu and Ninja abilities including Mijin Gakure.
- The clones can Mijin Gakure together with Gessho, causing massive damage.
- The clones appear to be immune to all forms of Sleep.
- Gessho will give up at about 15% HP.