A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons|
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Apex Monsters|
An Acrididaen Anodyne
From FFXI Wiki
|An Acrididaen Anodyne|
|Required Fame||Abyssea - Attohwa Fame Level: 3|
|Starting NPC||Yoran-Oran (A) (G-10), Abyssea - Attohwa|
|Description||Yoran-Oran has figured out a method that will stop the gasponia from giving off its noxious fumes, but he requires an elusive insect known as a rockhopper to prepare the formula.|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|Something in the Air||None|
- Speak to Yoran-Oran (A) at (G-10) in Abyssea - Attohwa at the base camp.
- Optional: Speak to Jakaka (A) in Abyssea - Attohwa (I-10) for further information on the quest.
- Go to the small grass area in the south-east part of (I-10) by the bones. Veridical Conflux #03 is nearby, but you may need to wait for smoke to stop at (J-9) to get through. You may be better off just running to the location from the base camp.
- In the grass, move around and use the /clap emote until a glowing Rockhopper targetable location appears on the ground. Interact with it to get a Rockhopper.
- Speak to Yoran-Oran (A) to receive Phial of counteragent.
- Examine the Gasponia targetable flowers in the vicinity of (F-8)/(F-9). Veridical Conflux #00 is nearby.
- Speak to Yoran-Oran (A) to receive your reward.
Possible augments include: