A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons|
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Apex Monsters|
Leth. Houseaux +1
From FFXI Wiki
(Redirected from Lethargy Houseaux +1)
|Description:||DEF:68 HP+15 MP+17 STR+12 DEX+16 VIT+12 AGI+33 INT+16 MND+22 CHR+33 Evasion+60 Magic Evasion+107 "Magic Def. Bonus"+6 Enhancing magic skill +25 Haste+3% Enmity-9 Enhancing magic duration +30% Set: Augments "Composure"|
|Type:||Armor||Storage:||Storage Slip 21|
|Flags:||Equippable, Not vendorable, Not sendable, Exclusive, Rare|
|Races:||All Races||Equip. Slot:||Feet|
|Item Upgraded Via||Notes|
|Monisette, Port Jeuno (I-8)||See the table below for upgrade materials.|
|Used in the following Item Upgrades|
|Leth. Houseaux +2||Via Ruspix with 10,000 Gallimaufry and a Ra'Kaz. Sapphire.|
See the Reforged Empyrean Armor +2 page for more details.
- Increases Enhancing Magic duration for any player by 30%.
- Set Augments "Composure" effect.
- Causes your Enhancing Magic and Enfeebling Magic to have an increased duration. Enhancing spells cast on yourself are not affected by the effect.
- 2 pieces of the set - +10%
- 3 pieces of the set - +20%
- 4 pieces of the set - +35%
- 5 pieces of the set - +50%
- "Increases Enhancing Magic Duration" found on other pieces is multiplicative with this total and augmented items are multiplicative separately after these bonuses as well.
- (Base Duration + (6s × RDM Group 2 Merit Point Level) + (3s × RDM Relic Hands Group 2 Merit Point Level Augment) + RDM Job Points + Gear that list Seconds) × (Augments Composure Bonus) × (Duration listed on Gear + Naturalist's Roll) × (Gear Augments) × (Rune Fencer Gifts) = Duration
- See: Enhancing Magic.
- The set bonus on this armor is activated by wearing two or more pieces of Empyrean Armor +2, Reforged Empyrean Armor, Reforged Empyrean Armor +1, Reforged Empyrean Armor +2, and/or Reforged Empyrean Armor +3. Pieces can mix and match between different tiers of these sets to still gain the set bonus.