||Eald'narche - First Form
- Gaea Stream: Single target damage (~200). Absorbed by Utsusemi.
- Uranos Cascade: AoE physical damage (~200-400). Absorbed by Utsusemi.
- Cronos Sling: Cone attack physical damage (~300-600). Absorbed by Utsusemi.
- Phase Shift: AoE (large area) physical damage (~600-1300), Additional effect of Stun and/or Bind. Absorbed by Utsusemi.
- Used at around 66%, 33% and 1-2% HP. It gets progressively more powerful.
- At 1% the Exoplates will not die until they Phase Shift. It is possible to go below 66 and 33% before Phase Shift
- Eald'narche uses ancient magic and will cast Sleepga II. Low HP (~2,000) will end him fairly quickly, however.
- There will be 2 Orbitals, which have very little HP. They will be resummoned if killed. They heavily resist Lullaby, but Sleep is reliable.
- Exoplates surround Eald'narche and have about 10,000 HP. It does not melee.
- Go all out, and defeat the Exoplates as quick as possible. You'll want to keep mages far out of range for Phase Shift. When it appears time for a Phase Shift, try to get everyone healed to full and get shadows back up. This will negate most, if not all, damage.
- If you wipe, wait until you are ejected, as you'll aggro anywhere on the battlefield.
||Eald'narche - Second Form
- Vortex: Medium-range AoE, low damage (~100), with an additional effect of Terror and Bind. Absorbed by Utsusemi.
- Stellar Burst: AoE, low damage (~100), with an additional effect of Silence. Absorbed by Utsusemi.
- Omega Javelin: Single target damage (~150), with an additional effect of Petrification. Absorbed by Utsusemi.
- The second form is against Eald'narche only. He will teleport around like Ark Angel TT and cast various Black Magic spells, including Bindga.
- He still has relatively low HP (~2,500), but may or may not have a large defense and magic defense boost.
- You have 1 minute before he aggro's, regardless of your range from him.
- It has been observed that he may be heavily resistant to magic, however, a Tarutaru BLM/NIN was seen doing all of the damage to this form, ending the fight in 3 spells.
- He has very fast melee speed, but not quite the speed of Hundred Fists.
- Poison Potions and Stun can make the second form a lot easier.