From FFXI Wiki
|Description:||DEF:89 HP+23 MP+101 STR+12 DEX+12 VIT+12 AGI+12 INT+22 MND+17 CHR+17 Evasion+17 Magic Evasion+62 Magic Accuracy+14 "Magic Atk. Bonus"+14 "Magic Def. Bonus"+3 Haste+2% Elemental magic recast delay -13% "Refresh"+2 Set: Augments "Conserve MP"|
|Type:||Armor||Storage:||Storage Slip 20|
|Flags:||Equippable, Not vendorable, Not sendable, Exclusive, Rare|
|Races:||All Races||Equip. Slot:||Body|
|Item Upgraded Via||Notes|
|Monisette, Port Jeuno (I-8)||See the table below for upgrade paths.|
|Used in the following Item Upgrades|
|Wicce Coat +1||Via Monisette with Rem's Tale Ch.7 x8, Etched Memory x25, Dark Matter.|
See the Reforged Empyrean Armor page for more details.
- Set Augments "Conserve MP".
- Occasionally causes your spells with which Conserve MP procs to sometimes deal between +12.5% ~ +100% damage; double the ratio of the amount of MP conserved.
- Conserve MP is not a constant value and will conserve between 6.25% and 50% of a spell's cost upon activation.
- This set bonus is calculated as the last multiplier in the magic damage equation.
- Set is activated by wearing two or more pieces with each separate piece providing an assumed, but unverified 5% chance of activation.