From FFXI Wiki
|Description:||DEF:47 HP+4 MP+17 STR+5 DEX+5 VIT+5 AGI+18 INT+17 MND+11 CHR+20 Evasion+28 Magic Evasion+80 "Magic Def. Bonus"+3 Dark magic skill +20 Haste+3% Enmity-12 "Mana Wall"+10% Set: Augments "Conserve MP"|
|Type:||Armor||Storage:||Storage Slip 20|
|Flags:||Equippable, Not vendorable, Not sendable, Exclusive, Rare|
|Races:||All Races||Equip. Slot:||Feet|
|Item Upgraded Via||Notes|
|Monisette, Port Jeuno (I-8)||See the table below for upgrade paths.|
|Used in the following Item Upgrades|
|Wicce Sabots +1||Via Monisette with Rem's Tale Ch.10 x8, Etched Memory x15, Plovid Effluvium.|
See the Reforged Empyrean Armor page for more details.
- Reduces damage taken by 10% more before applying it to your MP during Mana Wall.
- Set Augments "Conserve MP".
- Occasionally causes your spells with which Conserve MP procs to sometimes deal between +12.5% ~ +100% damage; double the ratio of the amount of MP conserved.
- Conserve MP is not a constant value and will conserve between 6.25% and 50% of a spell's cost upon activation.
- This set bonus is calculated as the last multiplier in the magic damage equation.
- Set is activated by wearing two or more pieces with each separate piece providing an assumed, but unverified 5% chance of activation.