From BG FFXI Wiki
| Against All Odds
||Aht Urhgan Fame Level: Unknown
||Ratihb - Aht Urhgan Whitegate (J-12)
||Treasures of Aht Urhgan
||Paragon of Corsair Excellence
||Qultada has been captured by the Empire. Head to Arrapago with the Seagull Phratrie crew and save your captain!
- While on Corsair, head to the Shararat Teahouse in Aht Urhgan Whitegate at (K-12) for a cutscene and the key item, Life float.
- After receiving the cutscene, you may commission Corsair Artifact Armor from Leleroon. You may chose the order in which you receive the armor and may commission a new piece one Vana'diel day (one Earth hour) after the last piece was completed.
- The rest of this quest may be completed on any job.
- If you lose the battle, you may return to get another key item after one real life day (midnight JST).
- Head to the The Ashu Talif in Arrapago Reef through the Dvucca Isle Staging Point or Alzadaal Undersea Ruins.
- To access the Cutter, first travel to Dvucca Isle Staging Point and exit into Caedarva Mire (Map 2).
- Head West to (G-9) and zone into Arrapago Reef.
- Head North to (H-8) to find the Cutter.
- Approach the Cutter for a cutscene.
- Examine the Cutter again to enter a battlefield against Yazquhl and Gowam.
- Up to six people may enter the fight.
- There is no level cap, and buffs will wear on entry.
- You will receive your reward immediately following the cutscene after the fight.
You Might Also Like These Articles