Areas • Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Areas • Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Unity • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting||March Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons|
- Participating in Reive battles
- Completing Adoulin Quests
- Completing Coalition Assignments
- From Noetic Ascensions in Skirmishes
- Turning in various weapons/armor to Runje Desaali. She will take them and give you Bayld in return.
- See her page for more details.
A number of Adoulin NPCs allow for bayld to be exchanged for various kinds of item rewards:
- Vesca in the Peacekeepers' Coalition (Eastern Adoulin) sells armor, including the Karieyh Armor Set, Thurandaut Armor Set, and Orvail Armor Set.
- Craggy Bluff in the Peacekeepers' Coalition (Eastern Adoulin) sells Reive weapons.
- Sifa Alani in the Scouts' Coalition (Eastern Adoulin) sells Ulbuka area maps.
- Floralie in the Pioneers' Coalition sells various HELM supplies.
- Games in the Mummers' Coalition can be paid for in either gil or bayld.
- Items required for augmentation and augmentation services are purchased in bayld at the Inventors' Coalition.
- Dimmian exchanges bayld for key items necessary to participate in Wildskeeper Reives.
- Zenicca exchanges bayld for Mog Garden related key items.