Are you considering returning to Final Fantasy XI? Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our community collaborative guide!
Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Omen
|March Update Items|
|Mog Garden · Monstrosity · Trust Magic · Unity · Ambuscade · Hard Mode Mission Battles · Master Trials||March Login Campaign|
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Participating in Reive battles
- Completing Adoulin Quests
- Completing Coalition Assignments
- From Noetic Ascensions in Skirmishes
- Turning in various weapons to Runje Desaali. She will take them and give you Bayld in return.
- See her page for more details.
A number of Adoulin NPCs allow for bayld to be exchanged for various kinds of item rewards:
- Vesca in the Peacekeepers' Coalition (Eastern Adoulin) sells armor, including the Karieyh Armor Set, Thurandaut Armor Set, and Orvail Armor Set.
- Craggy Bluff in the Peacekeepers' Coalition (Eastern Adoulin) sells Reive weapons.
- Sifa Alani in the Scouts' Coalition (Eastern Adoulin) sells Ulbuka area maps.
- Floralie in the Pioneers' Coalition sells various HELM supplies.
- Games in the Mummers' Coalition can be paid for in either gil or bayld.
- Items required for augmentation and augmentation services are purchased in bayld at the Inventors' Coalition.
- Dimmian exchanges bayld for key items necessary to participate in Wildskeeper Reives.