Areas · Missions · Quests · Coalitions · Assignments
Reive · Skirmish · Delve · Incursion · Vagary · Sinister Reign
Areas · Missions · Escha · Domain Invasion · Geas Fete · Omen
Ambuscade · Dynamis Divergence · Unity · High-Tier Mission Battlefields · Master Trials · Monstrosity
|Guides · Trust Magic · Mog Garden · Monster Rearing · Job Points · Crafting||February Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons|
- Participating in Reive battles
- Completing Adoulin Quests
- Completing Coalition Assignments
- From Noetic Ascensions in Skirmishes
- Turning in various weapons/armor to Runje Desaali. She will take them and give you Bayld in return.
- See her page for more details.
A number of Adoulin NPCs allow for bayld to be exchanged for various kinds of item rewards:
- Vesca in the Peacekeepers' Coalition (Eastern Adoulin) sells armor, including the Karieyh Armor Set, Thurandaut Armor Set, and Orvail Armor Set.
- Craggy Bluff in the Peacekeepers' Coalition (Eastern Adoulin) sells Reive weapons.
- Sifa Alani in the Scouts' Coalition (Eastern Adoulin) sells Ulbuka area maps.
- Floralie in the Pioneers' Coalition sells various HELM supplies.
- Games in the Mummers' Coalition can be paid for in either gil or bayld.
- Items required for augmentation and augmentation services are purchased in bayld at the Inventors' Coalition.
- Dimmian exchanges bayld for key items necessary to participate in Wildskeeper Reives.
- Zenicca exchanges bayld for Mog Garden related key items.