Be sure to read "Returning to Vana'diel" - our guide of changes to the game!
Already returned? Welcome back! Check out "Quickstart 1-119" - for a complete journey from level 1 to 119!
Areas • Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Areas • Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Unity • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting||July Update Items|
| Ultimate Weapons|
Unafraid of the Dark
|Location:||Throne Room (S)||Level Restriction:||None|
|Entry Item:||Gloomy Charm||Participation:||6 Members|
|Entry Currency:||250 Merit Points||Time Limit:||60 Minutes|
|Tzee Xicu the Manifest||1||Yagudo||SMN/SCH|| Uses Astral Flow and Tabula Rasa
|Bloodcrown Brradhod||1||Orc||PLD/WAR/SAM|| Uses Invincible and Meikyo Shisui.|
Posseses an en-amnesia effect of up to 60 seconds long.
|Za'Dha Adamantking||1||Quadav||WAR/WHM|| Uses Mighty Strikes and Benediction.|
|Shadow Lord||1||Supreme Being||WAR/PLD|| Uses Invincible while using one sword and Mighty Strikes while using two.|
Posses an en-death effect.
TP Moves (Two Swords):
TP Moves (Both Phases):
- All enemies may be slept by a bard using Troubadour and Lullaby.
- Following their secondary 1-hours (Tabula Rasa, Meikyo Shisui, Benediction) the beastmen gain an aura which will allow for repeated use of their primary 1-hours (Astral Flow, Invincible, Mighty Strikes).
- Tzee Xicu the Manifest's aura will gradually reduce all except piercing damage to 0.
- Bloodcrown Brradhod's aura will gradually reduce all except slashing damage to 0.
- Za'Dha Adamantking's aura will gradually reduce all except blunt damage to 0.
- Continually inflicting the correct damage will mitigate the damage reduction effect. If enough of the correct damage type is done the aura may even vanish from the mob.
- Recovering from a wipe is possible, but only at the door.