Unafraid of the Dark
From FFXI Wiki
|Location:||Throne Room (S)||Level Restriction:||None|
|Entry Item:||Gloomy Charm||Participation:||6 Members|
|Entry Currency:||250 Merit Points||Time Limit:||60 Minutes|
|Tzee Xicu the Manifest||1||Yagudo||SMN/SCH||
|Shadow Lord||1||Supreme Being||WAR/PLD||
TP Moves (Two Swords):
TP Moves (Both Phases):
- All enemies may be slept by a bard using Troubadour and Lullaby.
- Following their secondary 1-hours (Tabula Rasa, Meikyo Shisui, Benediction) the beastmen gain an aura which will allow for repeated use of their primary 1-hours (Astral Flow, Invincible, Mighty Strikes).
- Tzee Xicu the Manifest's aura will gradually reduce all except piercing damage to 0.
- Bloodcrown Brradhod's aura will gradually reduce all except slashing damage to 0.
- Za'Dha Adamantking's aura will gradually reduce all except blunt damage to 0.
- Continually inflicting the correct damage will mitigate the damage reduction effect. If enough of the correct damage type is done the aura may even vanish from the mob.
- Recovering from a wipe is possible, but only at the door.
- Enmity mechanics in this BC are similar to that of UNMs. Level 99 mobs with boosted stats. To hold hate you must deal damage.