A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons|
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Apex Monsters|
From FFXI Wiki
|Required Fame||Jeuno Fame Level: 1|
|Level Restriction:||Level 50+ Dancer|
|Starting NPC||Laila, Upper Jeuno (G-7)|
|Pack||Wings of the Goddess|
|Repeatable||Yes, after Memory reset|
|Description||Deliver Wyatt's proposal to the owner of the music shop in Bastok Markets so he can pass it on to Valeriano.|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|The Road to Divadom||A Furious Finale|
|Level 50+ Dancer|
You must zone and wait until the next game day after completing The Road to Divadom to begin this quest.
- Speak to Laila in Upper Jeuno (G-7) for a cutscene and Wyatt's proposal.
- Speak to Harmodios in Bastok Markets (K-10).
- Return to Upper Jeuno and speak to Laila again.
- Speak to Rhea Myuliah in Upper Jeuno (G-7).
- You will have to perform in front of an audience, you must hold their attention during the performance, Rhea Myuliah will allow you to 'practice'.
- When people move away from you, try to use the proper dance to get their attention back. It seems slightly luck-based.
- After you feel comfortable with performing in front of the audience, speak with Laila. (Requires a game day wait.)
- The audience is composed of 3 children, 2 young men/women, and 2 older people. Focus on Jigs and Waltzes so at least 5 of 7 will watch your performance.
- If the performance is failed, you must zone and wait until the next game day to try again.
- Perform the best to complete the quest and receive your reward.