A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons|
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Apex Monsters|
From FFXI Wiki
|Description:||DEF:81 HP+17 MP+54 STR+7 DEX+10 VIT+14 AGI+17 INT+7 MND+7 CHR+8 Evasion+20 Magic Evasion+36 "Magic Def. Bonus"+1 Haste+7% Physical damage taken -3% "Phalanx" received +4|
|Type:||Armor||Storage:||Storage Slip 17|
|Flags:||Equippable, Not vendorable, Not sendable, Exclusive, Rare|
|Races:||All Races||Equip. Slot:||Head|
|Item Upgraded Via||Notes|
|Yestin-Ovestin, Western Adoulin (I-4)||Speak with Hestefa in The Celennia Memorial Library before trading the items to Yestin-Ovestin.|
Runefencer relic armor acquisition is a miniquest that does not show in the quest log.
|Used in the following Item Upgrades|
|Fu. Bandeau +1||See the Reforged Relic Armor +1 page for more details.|
- Speak to Hestefa in The Celennia Memorial Library while wearing all five pieces of the appropriate artifact armor set to obtain the Futharkic Concepts in Flux.
- She requests you head to the Inventors' Coalition to translate the item. Examine the Door: Amchuchu's Laboratory to continue.
- Amchuchu instructs you to go to Outer Ra'Kaznar to obtain the Key Item Strand of Ra'Kaznar filament.
- Go to (M-6) in Outer Ra'Kaznar as a rune fencer and check the "Meeting Point" target for a cutscene where you will receive the Strand of Ra'Kaznar filament.
- The target is very close to the entrance of the ruins.
- Speak with Yestin-Ovestin at the Inconspicuous Barrel target at (I-4) in Western Adoulin and trade him to have the following items crafted:
- You must wait 1 game day per commission and may request a new piece immediately afterward
- Augmented with "Enhances 'Battuta' effect"
- Enhances Battuta by Increasing counter damage of Battuta by 4% per merit, for a maximum of +20% damage.