- Approximately 70,000 HP
- Casts Firaga III, Fire IV, and various AoE debuffs (including Graviga, Slowga, Sleepga, Bindga, Silencega, and AoE Addle)
- Switches between two Stances: Yaksha and Raksha. His current Stance and remaining HP determine his potential TP moves and damage resistance:
- Raksha Stance - Dispels up to 3 buffs, gains -50% MDT and access to Raksha TP moves.
- Raksha: Judgment - AoE magic damage (600-800), Silence/Amnesia/Bind
- Raksha: Illusion - Long Conal magic damage (800-1200), Paralyze, and Curse (-50%HP/MP)
- Raksha: Vengeance - Used below 50% HP, heavy AoE magic damage (800-1500 before weakness application), 1 minute Weakness and Muddle
- Yaksha Stance - Dispels up to 3 buffs, gains -50% PDT and access to Yaksha TP moves.
- Yaksha: Damnation - Conal Physical Damage (400-600)
- Yaksha: Bliss - Conal Physical damage (200-500) and Attack/Magic Attack Down
- Yaksha: Oblivion - Used below 50% HP, heavy AoE physical damage (1300-2200) and all Stats -110.
- All TP moves take ~3 shadows.
- Stunners recommended for Vengeance and Oblivion. All TP moves are stunnable, but resistance builds quickly.
Voidwatch Discussion (Khiinroye, BG)
Fight Details (Diomer, BG)
Fight Details (Tachi, BG)
TP Move Details (Tachi, BG)