One Good Turn...
From FFXI Wiki
|One Good Turn...|
|Required Fame||Adoulin Fame Level: 5|
|Starting NPC||Chelidoine, Eastern Adoulin - (J-9)|
|Pack||Seekers of Adoulin|
|Description||Not every pioneer is a natural. Chelidoine needs some advice on how to be a boon rather than a burden in Adoulin's most pressing initiative.|
|Previous Quest||Next Quest|
|500 Experience Points and 300 Bayld|
Note: This quest involves a Japanese Midnight wait.
- Talk to Chelidoine at the castle to accept the quest.
- He asks for your help with completing Coalition tasks.
- Pioneers' Coalition, Any tips for Colonization Reives?
- Choose: Assist other pioneers.
- Couriers' Coalition, Any tips for supply shipping?
- Choose: Using waypoints is acceptable.
- Inventors' Coalition, Any tips for material procurement?
- Choose: Buy from Auction House or other pioneers.
- Scouts' Coalition, Any tips for ergon locus surveys?
- Choose: Find a good angle of approach
- Peacekeepers' Coalition, Any tips for Lair Reives?
- Choose: assist other pioneers.
- Mummers' Coalition, Any tips for morale boosting?
- Choose: Check what the target wants.
- Wait til JP midnight and return to Chelidoine