A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons|
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Apex Monsters|
From FFXI Wiki
Were you looking for Category:Detector?
Sphere effects are are a constant Area of Effect enhancement granted to players within a certain radius (10 yalms) of the player with the Sphere effect.
- The player equipped with the Sphere effect does not receive the benefit of it.
- If a player is in range of multiple players with different Sphere effects, they will receive the effects of each of the sphere effects, although the status icon will only appear once.
- If two players have the same Sphere effect (for instance, Sphere:Refresh+1 from Atmacite of Devotion), other players standing near both of them will not receive double the effect (only 1MP/tick even if everyone has it). They will, however, grant each other the effect.
- Sphere effects are bestowed only by certain Atmacites and Pulse body equipment obtained from Voidwatch.
- Avatar's Favor effects work in the same manner as sphere effects (10 yalm radius and doesn't affect the Avatar).
- Afterglow from level 99 II relic weapons works in the same manner as sphere effects.