From BG FFXI Wiki
| I Can Hear a Rainbow
||Windurst Fame Level: Unknown
||House of the Hero, Windurst Walls (G-3)
||A strange voice from within Carbuncle's Ruby is asking you to gather the seven colors of light...
- Obtain a Carbuncle's Ruby from a Leech mob.
- Go to Windurst Walls (G-3) and examine the door of the House of the Hero for a cutscene. You will be instructed to experience 7 types of weather in outdoor areas.
- To experience the weather, you must enter the area while the weather is active, you will receive a brief cutscene confirming the weather effect.
- The most difficult color to obtain is Red. Hot spells and heat waves are more frequent in the game's summer months, although random hot spells can pop up any time of the game year.
- Scholar's Storm Spells do not count for this quest.
- Once you have experienced all 7 weather effects, go to La Theine Plateau (G-6) and trade the Carbuncle's Ruby to the ??? for a cutscene to complete the quest.
- Optional: look to the sky around the Crag of Holla for a rainbow which appears when someone unlocks the Summoner job.
You Might Also Like These Articles