Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
San d'Oria Mission 8-2
From BG FFXI Wiki
- Proceed to a Gate Guard to start the mission.
- Trading 6 crystals to a Conquest NPC will unlock this mission.
- Head to Chateau d'Oraguille and check the Great Hall for a cutscene.
- Make your way through the Temple until you reach the door at (I-10), Map 2, that can only be opened by killing the Temple Guardian.
- The guardian will not be there and the door will be open if someone has defeated it in the last 15 minutes.
- Pass into the big room, and head upstairs and through the door at (J-10) which requires the Prelate Key.
- From west to east, go through the first, second, and fourth doors in the hall, checking the ??? in each.
- Both have around 6500HP, do regular Doll attacks, and cannot be slept.
- You may pull one at a time if Sneak is activated before spawning.
- The dolls are aggressive to magic so you may not pull with magic.
- After the dolls have been defeated, check the door again for a cutscene.
- Return to Chateau d'Oraguille and check the Great Hall door for a cutscene.
- You will be awarded Rank 9 and 80,000 gil.