When a player completes an Assault Mission, regardless of failure or success, they are rewarded with a certain amount of Assault Points (AP). Of course, with a successful run, the points are much larger while a failed run will award you only 100 points.
Calculating Assault Points
- For mission specific Assault Points, please refer to this section of the Assault page.
- There are several ways to increase or decrease the amount of points you receive at the end of a mission:
- Increase: Designated party leader with an armband will receive a slight bonus
- Increase: Completing the bare minimum for a mission will net you the regular points, but doing extra work will net you larger amounts of bonus points
- Increase: Any party member who is completing a particular mission for the very first time will be awarded a slight bonus in points
- Decrease or Increase: Certain missions have a penalty for not meeting additional requirements regardless of if your party had a successful run (For Example: The Imperial Treasure Retrieval mission has a base reward of 200 AP and each successful retrieval of a gem, will add another 133 AP to the pool. The more you collect, the more AP you gain, but if you're lazy and do not do the extra work, you will only receive the smallest amount of AP available)
Assault Point Rewards
As mercenaries complete Assault Missions, they will accumulate Assault Points. Points are specific to the 5 Assault zones and cannot be transferred or combined.
As a way to recognize the contributions of mercenaries, the Empire offers to exchange rare and powerful items for Assault Points in each zone.
|Type||Leujaoam Sanctum||Mamool Ja
|Lebros Cavern||Periqia||Ilrusi Atoll|
|Stoic Earring||Antivenom Earring||Insomnia Earring||Vision Earring||Velocity Earring|
|Unfettered Ring||Ebullient Ring||Hale Ring||Unyielding Ring||Garrulous Ring|
|Tempered Chain||Enlightened Chain||Chivalrous Chain||Fortified Chain||Grandiose Chain|
|Miraculous Cape||Bullseye Cape||Intensifying Cape||Bushido Cape||Invigorating Cape|
|Potent Belt||Spectral Belt||Precise Belt||Resolute Belt||Hurling Belt|
|Yigit Bulawa||Storm Tulwar||Imperial Pole||Khanjar||Imperial Kaman|
|Imperial Bhuj||Imperial Neza||Doombringer||Hotarumaru||Storm Zaghnal|
|Pahluwan Patas||Storm Tabar||Sayosamonji||Imperial Gun||Storm Fife|
|Amir Kolluks||Amir Boots||Amir Korazin||Amir Puggaree||Amir Dirs|
|Pahluwan Qalansuwa||Pahluwan Seraweels||Pahluwan Dastanas||Pahluwan Crackows||Pahluwan Khazagand|
|Yigit Seraweels||Yigit Gages||Yigit Crackows||Yigit Gomlek||Yigit Turban|
- Mercenaries can also exchange 1500 Assault Points for a Remnants Permit (used for Salvage) from Zasshal outside of the Commissions Agency. The Empire implores you not to participate in the Assault Point black-market.
- This is reduced to 500 Assault Points when in posession of the "Rhapsody in Azure" key item.