A.M.A.N. Trove • Ambuscade • Dynamis Divergence • Geas Fete • High-Tier Battlefields • Monthly Campaigns • Odyssey • Omen • Skirmish • Sortie • Unity • Vagary
Artifact: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Relic: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3 Empyrean: iL109 • iL119/+2/+3
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Weapon Augments • Escutcheons|
|Abjurations iL119 • Superior Equipment • JSE Necks • Divergence Weapon Augments||Guides • Crafting • Trusts • Job Points • Apex Monsters|
Bastok Mission 7-2
From FFXI Wiki
- Accept the Mission from any Gate Guard.
- Trade 5 Crystals to receive the mission.
- Speak with the President in the Metalworks for details on the mission.
- Speak with Hilda at the Steaming Sheep in Port Bastok (E-6).
- Home Point #3 is the quickest way to get there.
- You can talk to Hilda from the bottom floor.
- Travel through Palborough Mines to Waughroon Shrine
- You can teleport directly to the battlefield by talking with Domenic in Lower Jeuno or by using the Palborough Mines Home Point.
- Enter the BCNM Battle "On My Way".
- This is a 6 person uncapped fight.
- There is no EXP loss in this fight.
- Buffs will be erased upon entry into the battlefield.
- You can call Trusts.
- Your opponents are 4 Quadavs.
- All opponents will use their SP Abilities.
- Standard tactic is to use Sleepga and fight one at a time.
- Using this tactic, pull the WHM first down to the bottom of the ramp so that Benediction does not wake the others.
- Easily completed by 75 WAR/SAM, 75 DRK/BLM, 75 WHM/SMN.
- Easily completed solo at level 70 with a careful selection of four Trusts.
- Upon completion, you will receive a Letter from Werei.
- Return to the Metalworks and speak to Karst. You will be rewarded with Rank 8.
- Speak to Gumbah in Bastok Mines (J-7) for a cutscene.
- This will complete the mission.
- If the gate guard says you have orders to deliver the Letter from Werei, speak to Gumbah again and make sure you see the cutscene where he reads the letter.
- Gumbah prioritizes The Voracious Resurgence missions if they're active.
- (Optional) Cornelia's door (behind President Karst) is no longer locked. Interact with the door for a cutscene.
- You can return for a different cutscene after you've completed Beauty and the Galka, Fallen Comrades, and Rivals.