Bastok Mission 7-2
From FFXI Wiki
- Accept the Mission from any Gate Guard.
- Trade 5 Crystals to receive the mission.
- Speak with the President in the Metalworks for details on the mission.
- Speak with Hilda at the Steaming Sheep in Port Bastok.
- Home Point #3 is the quickest way to get there.
- You can talk to hilda from the bottom floor.
- Enter the BCNM Battle "On My Way".
- This is a 6 person uncapped fight.
- There is no EXP loss in this fight.
- Buffs will be erased upon entry into the battlefield.
- You can call Trusts.
- Your opponents are 4 Quadavs.
- All opponents will use their SP Abilities.
- Standard tactic is to use Sleepga and fight one at a time.
- Using this tactic, pull the WHM first down to the bottom of the ramp so that Benediction does not wake the others.
- Easily completed by 75 WAR/SAM, 75 DRK/BLM, 75 WHM/SMN.
- Upon completion, you will receive a Letter from Werei.
- Return to the Metalworks and speak to Karst. You will be rewarded with Rank 8.
- Speak to Gumbah in Bastok Mines (J-7) for a cutscene.
- This will complete the mission.