Factory Rejects II
From FFXI Wiki
|Location:||Qu'Bia Arena||Level Restriction:||None|
|Entry Item:||Microcosmic Orb||Participation:||6 Members|
|Entry Currency:||10 Sacred Kindred's Crest||Time Limit:||30 Minutes|
|Special Event Pool:||
Immune to damage.
- Drop rates increase based on the difficulty attempted.
- The fight initially begins with only the Doll Factory (spheroid). When aggro'd, he will begin to spawn the generic dolls, one at a time.
- A new doll will not spawn until the current one is defeated.
- The dolls come in 3 different sizes: small, medium, large.
- Each increase in doll size results in higher attack/defense/magic attack power.
- There is a hidden timer when the fight begins.
- When the first timer threshold is reached, the medium dolls is able to spawn.
- When the second timer threshold is reached, the large dolls will be able to spawn.
- TP moves are assigned to each individual Doll:
- 1st: Gravity Field
- 2nd and 3rd: Berserk, Panzerfaust, and Panzerschreck.
- 4th: Blitzstrahl and Kartstrahl.
- 5th: Typhoon
- They also have access to the spells Shock Spikes, Paralyga, and Thundaga III.
- When the fifth and final Generic Doll is spawned, the Doll Factory will die.
- If the final doll chooses to target a trust, you can resummon other trusts after the Doll Factory dies.
- Title granted by Very Difficult clear: Moppet Massacrer.
|Berserk||1P||User||Gains Berserk.||2nd and 3rd doll|
|Blitzstrahl||1P||Single||Deals damage + Stun.||4th doll|
|Gravity Field||AoE||User||Inflicts Slow.||1st doll|
|Kartstrahl||1P||Single||Deals damage + Sleep.||4th doll|
|Panzerschreck||1P||Single||Deals damage.||2nd and 3rd doll|
|Panzerfaust||1P||Single||Deals 2-hit damage + Knockback.||2nd and 3rd doll|
|Typhoon||10||AoE||Self||Deals damage + Knockback.||5th doll|
|Area: 1P, AoE, Gaze, Conal · Target: Who the ability selects, Player or Monster |
Class: Physical-Magical-Breath-Buff · Type: Element (E.g ice) or Damage Type (E.g piercing or blank)
: Utsusemi shadows consumed (#), B Bypasses, but does not remove shadows, R Removes all shadows.