From FFXI Wiki
Testimonies Warrior's Testimony Monk's Testimony White Mage's Testimony Black Mage's Testimony Red Mage's Testimony Thief's Testimony Paladin's Testimony Dark Knight's Testimony Beastmaster's Testimony Bard's Testimony Ranger's Testimony Samurai's Testimony Ninja's Testimony Dragoon's Testimony Summoner's Testimony
- Once you trade the testimony to Maat, he will ask if you are ready.
- If you say yes, he will teleport you to an BCNM arena. Trade the Testimony to Burning Circle to enter a one-on-one battle against Maat.
- Testimonies may be used up to three times before they tear and are unusable. You must then obtain a new testimony to attempt the fight again.
- The time limit is 10 minutes, but after about 5 minutes from engaging Maat, he will begin to use Asuran Fists. This tends to hurt much more than his other moves.
- Your Support Job will be removed when you enter the battlefield, therefore you will lose all buffs (except for food) and TP.
- Maat's main job will be set to yours and his Support Job seems to be Monk, and can use all Hand-to-Hand weapon skills.
- Maat will posses all the relevant abilities and spells of your main job, including your special ability.
- This key item is obtainable through Rhapsodies of Vanadiel Missions around level 55+.
- To win, you must either get Maat's HP close to 0 or satisfy a special condition for certain jobs.
- Special secondary win conditions include only the following jobs:
- When Maat gives up, you will receive the title "Maat Masher" and a Scroll of Instant Warp.
- Return to Ru'Lude Gardens and speak to Maat to complete the quest.
Note: You keep your testimony after the fight. If you have not yet gained access to Aht Urhgan Whitegate via the quest The Road to Aht Urhgan you may trade your testimony afterwards under the advanced path option and complete the quest.