Missions • Quests • Coalitions • Assignments • Reive
Skirmish • Delve • Incursion • Vagary • Sinister Reign • Apex
Missions • Escha • Domain Invasion • Geas Fete • Omen
Ambuscade • A.M.A.N. Trove • Dynamis Divergence • High-Tier Mission Battlefields • Master Trials • Monstrosity • Unity
|Guides • Trust Magic • Mog Garden • Monster Rearing • Job Points • Crafting|
|Ultimate Weapons • Ultimate Augments • Escutcheons||Latest Update Items|
Certain areas have fame that raises based on quests that you do elsewhere.
Jeuno fame is a combination of your fame from Bastok, San d'Oria and Windurst, and can also be raised directly by doing quests in Jeuno. You may find your fame to be elevated in Jeuno before you've even attempted a single quest in the area.
Norg fame is raised through doing quests from Norg as well as quests for the Tenshodo. It can also be raised through various quests offered in individual nations.
There are other areas which have fame which are directly linked to various nations.
- Selbina quests increase fame in both Bastok and San d'Oria.
- Mhaura quests will increase fame in Windurst.
- Kazham quests will increase fame in Windurst, and Windurst quests will directly increase Kazham fame.
Basically, fame can be broken down by areas which are directly related to nations:
- Selbina is linked directly with Bastok and San d'Oria.
- Mhaura and Kazham are directly linked with Windurst.
- Norg fame is derived from quests specific to the Tenshodo and Norg itself. Each of the three nations and Jeuno all have ways of increasing fame in Norg.
- Jeuno fame is derived from a combination of your fame from all three home nations, as well as quests from Jeuno.
- Adoulin fame is derived from many available Adoulin Quests.
There are numerous quests for increasing fame, many of which can be repeated for rapid increase of fame. Most notably is Norg fame, for Utsusemi: Ichi, where people will repeat simple trade quests in both Bastok and Windurst. Quests offer varying amounts of fame; shorter and easier quests will grant smaller amounts of fame, whereas longer and harder quests typically offer more. AF quests are notable for their rapid increase in fame for the nation where they are offered.
Fame may also be known as Reputation. This is a term carried over from various other MMOs, and is occasionally used by SE. Reputation is a less common term.
Abyssea areas each have their own fame levels, and are not linked between each other. It generally takes five quest completions to raise in fame for each level, with a maximum level of 6. This means you need to complete roughly 25 quests to hit maximum fame. It does not seem like a lot, but a rule of thumb is you must zone between each completion adding a large amount of extra time to this task.
It is also worth noting that Dominion Ops do not raise your fame level regardless of the amount completed.
Located in Port Bastok in front of the Steaming Sheep Restaurant.
|San d'Oria||Namonutice|| |
Located in Southern San d'Oria in the Lion Springs Tavern.
| / Rabao
Located in Windurst Waters on the upper map in Timbre Timbers Tavern.
|Ney Hiparujah|| |
Located in Lower Jeuno in across from Waag-Deeg's Magic Shop.
Note: It is possible to check your Norg fame in Jeuno at the Tenshodo based on prices offered by the Ghebi Damomohe.
|Adoulin||Iyvah Halohm|| |
Located in Eastern Adoulin
Fame Checkers - Abyssea
|Abyssea - Konschtat||Flaco (A)|| |
|Abyssea - La Theine||Namonutice (A)|| |
|Abyssea - Tahrongi||Zabirego-Hajigo (A)|| |
|Abyssea - Attohwa||Mendi (A)|| |
|Abyssea - Misareaux||Izabele (A)|| |
|Abyssea - Vunkerl||Gulemont (A)|| |
|Abyssea - Altepa||Honoi-Gomoi (A)|| |
|Abyssea - Grauberg||Parnika (A)|| |
|Abyssea - Uleguerand||Magriffon (A)|| |
Tenshodo Fame - Rice Ball Trick
|Fame||Rice Ball Purchase Price|
Quickest Claim To Fame
For a new player (or a returning player who wants to fulfill some max fame requirements), these are some easy and repeatable quests that will max your fame in all original nations. The amounts listed as the requirement to max your fame is based off the assumption you have no fame in that nation (or Level 1 fame).
- Jeuno: Your Jeuno fame is comprised of Jeuno quests and some accumulated combination of your fame in San d'Oria, Bastok, and Windurst. Between maxing your fame in the other nations, and completing some of the "must do" Jeuno quests (like Chocobo quest), your fame in Jeuno will max out on it's own and not generally require you to do many of the other quests in that region.
- / San d'Oria, Bastok, Selbina, Rabao, and Jeuno: Only The Best
- Millioncorn route as those are cheap, readily available and only take about 24 stacks.
- Windurst and Kazham: Mandragora Mad
- Norg/Tenshodo: Shady Business
- Adoulin: Your fame is comprised of many available Adoulin Quests. Doing various quests seems to be the only way to improve fame.